FAQs (Renaissance)



How do I purchase a brick to be installed around the Community Center/Mess Hall?

To purchase a brick, please contact Melissa Kelly (mkelly@ftthomas.org), City Clerk at 859-572-1202 or Debbie Buckley at (dbuckley@ftthomas.org), Renaissance  Manager at 859-572-1225 or print the form HERE. The total cost of the brick is $40.00. Bricks are installed in the Spring and Fall of each year due to weather conditions. They are great gifts for a graduate, newly married couple, war veteran, or family. A great gift  for the person who has everything!

How do I get involved with the Holiday Walk?

Each year, city staff mails out questionnaires to businesses within the CBD, Inverness, and Midway Districts asking them to participate in the Holiday Walk. Whether it be having your business open, donating an item for a prize or sponsoring another business, this is a great time to get the residents into your business to take a look at your products and what you have to offer.

How do I set up a booth at Merchants and Music?

What a wonderful way to advertise your business! Merchants and Music allows businesses to set up a booth for a small fee and bring your products or food to offer the public. In 2008 we had a large crowd and a great time! Similar to the way the Holiday Walk is handled, city staff will mail out information prior to the event to get your input on whether you would like to participate or not.

Do I need a permit to make changes to my building or sign located in the Central Business District or Midway District?

Yes. You must have a permit to make any kind of cosmetic changes to your business if it is located within the Central Business District or Midway District. An application may be picked up in the General Services office. The plan for the building will be presented to our Design Review Board for approval.

Comments are closed.